STRIPS is a cutting-edge DeFi start up with the goal of creating an efficient and robust marketplace for interest rates and bonds in decentralised finance. Our exchange allows for the trading of interest rate swaps derivatives, allowing users to swap variable interest rates for fixed rates in any yield farm or funding rate. Strips Finance offers leverage, 24/7 liquidity and the best yield farms to trade. Strips Finance aims to be the foundation infrastructure layer for future decentralised finance fixed-rate products. Backed by investors such as Multicoin Capita, Crypto.com, Mechanism Capital, Sequoia and more!
We are looking for a Community Manager to join us with the potential to handle large a community on different social media platforms and help in promoting STRIPS’ social media presence.
You will be responsible for conversations going on our social media channels, maintaining a good brand image in the existing community, and help bring together potential communities together. You will monitor our social presence, check our brand image, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to strategize new ways of community engagement
- Ideate and execute Marketing campaign for the community
- Handle social media, queries, questions, and image
- Promoting STRIPS on different social media channels
- Build strong community relationships
Education and Experience:
- Degree in any marketing/management/finance discipline
- Excellent knowledge in social media, community management
- Excellent knowledge in cryptocurrency, and well versed with STRIPS
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with all social media channels especially Telegram, Discord, and Twitter
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interest in cryptocurrencies/digital assets
- Think differently
- Strong analytical problem-solving skill
- Creative thinking
- Desire to be part of fast-growing start-up and a highly collaborative team environment
- Understands Brand Awareness, Audience Growth Rate, Engagement Rate, Click-through-rate, Amplification rate, Bounce Rate, Conversion Rate, Cost per Conversion
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create conversations through various activities
- Understand communities, and what drives them
- Combination of salary (competitive) + bonus